Transparency, Confidentiality, Responsibility
Who we are
Hello, we’re admiticket. We are a company that provides ticketing, registration and admissions technology. Through our platform and services, we enable consumers and organisers (such as artists, sellers and organisations) to connect with each other for events.
How We Refer to Us and You
admiticket is operated by and is a trading name of Fish Out of Water Events Limited. Throughout the rest of this policy we will refer to ourselves as “we”, “us”, “our” or “admiticket”. Where an event organiser or owner uses our services for events, to sell tickets, process or provide information to consumers, we shall refer to them as an Organiser. Where a consumer uses our platform to make a purchase, browse information of for any other reason they shall be referred to as Consumers. Organisers, Consumers and third parties using our services shall be referred to as “you”, “your” and “Users”.
Your Privacy and Us
Keeping your personal information safe and secure while protecting your privacy is paramount to us.
Your Information and Where We Collect It
- When you use our website, we collect several sources of information such as browser, type of device being used, your IP address, your location, the site you came from, what you did and didn't use our site/app for, or the site you visit when you leave us. For more information on how we collect this information, see our Cookies Policy.
- When you make a purchase, create an account, or have a ticket transferred into your name, we will collect personal information from you such as your name, email and postal address. This personal information is required in order for us to fulfil your purchase and communicate with you the details of any sale, proposed or otherwise.
- Social media features are shown on our site, interacting with them or using them to share information posts to social media platforms will mean that the social media site will in turn provide us with some information about you.
- Should you or a party member have accessibility requirements we provide an input box that allows you to add details during purchase. The details of your requirement are only used alongside your order to provide you with the best experience whilst attending that particular event.
- We do not store any financial information.
How We Use Your Information
- For the performance of our contract with you
If you purchase goods through us it is defined as entering into a contract with us. In order for us to fulfil our obligation to you, your information is required so that we can:
For our legitimate business interests
- process your order
- take payment, and
- provide you with customer support.
Where you’ve given us your consent
- To provide and send you important information such as customer service emails, order and booking confirmations and event reminders.
- To conduct research and analysis in order to help us improve and customise our products and services.
- To protect or enforce our legal rights or as otherwise permitted by law and to prevent or detect unlawful behaviour. For example, to prevent and identify ticket touting, misuse of our and our Organisers intellectual property, fraud, or other crimes.
- To ensure the security of our and our Organiser’s operations.
- For our marketing purposes, unless your consent is required for such marketing (further detailed in point 3 below).
- To contact you and provide you with information of offers, upcoming events, products or services. Your marketing preferences are available in your account login at any time. Further information is listed below in the section “Your choices and rights”.
- To process your accessibility requirements, where specifically entered.
Who We Share Your Data With & Why
- We may share your information with our contractors and service providers who process personal information on our behalf to perform certain business-related functions, these may include analytics, payment processors, database services, disaster recovery services, email services and others. This will only ever be done when we require another company to perform such functions, and we may provide them with information in connection with their performance of such functions.
- Our Organisers may require your information so that they can fulfil their obligation to provide and run the event and for other reasons described in their privacy policies. The Organiser will always be named during a purchase, and should you purchase goods you will be given the option to subscribe to receiving marketing communications from them.
- Our third-party service providers (data processors) who provide the IT infrastructure on which our products and systems are built, such as cloud computing and server providers.
- Any third parties who are responsible for providing goods and services purchased by you at the time of purchase, so that they can process and fulfil your orders. Any such third party will always be named during a purchase, and should you purchase goods you will be given the option to subscribe to receiving marketing communications from them.
- Government agencies or other authorised bodies where permitted or required by law.
Your Choices & Rights
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw or change it by doing the following.
- To stop receiving or change how you receive marketing emails from us you can change your preferences within your account. Or you can press the unsubscribe link in any of the emails we have sent you.
- If you are unable to use any of the options above or require assistance please email email@example.com
You have rights over how your personal information is used including:
- The right to object to our processing of your data.
- The right to request that your information be erased or restricted from further use. Please note that we may not be able to delete your information immediately if the data is required for us to fulfil an obligation to you, eg. You have purchased tickets to an event which has not happened yet, or if we are legally required to keep it; or if we believe we need to keep it for contractual or insurance purposes. Under such circumstances we will keep you informed of what we are doing and why.
- The right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- The right to correct, amend or update information you have given us (if you have an account with us you can do this by logging in to your account and updating your information).
- The right to contest any automated decision we make about you. We do not typically carry out automated decisions, but in the cases we do we shall make it clear if such a decision will be made.
Should you wish to exercise any of your rights mentioned above please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will carefully assess every request we receive, but it must be noted that we may not always have to comply. If we do not have to comply we will reply with an explanation to why.
Protecting Your Information
We employ security measures to protect your information. The security measures vary depending upon the method we collect the information and the type of information collected.
We only keep your information for as long as required to provide you with the services you request, for the purposes outlined in this policy and for any legal purposes for which we are obliged to keep the information. We will securely delete your information when it is no longer required for these purposes, in line with our company policies.
In cases where the Organiser, event or purchase is made internationally, information may be transferred internationally.
International transfers of information have strict rules in place to ensure high standards of data protection. Any instances will use appropriate safeguards and where required, one of the mechanisms listed below.
- Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission
- EU-US Privacy Shield
- Binding Corporate Rules
- Binding Corporate Processor Rules